Zechariah 12:1

"The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares:" - Zechariah 12:1

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ambassador Philipson in his uniform!

Ambassador Philipson clad in his ambassador's uniform to greet the Danish Queen for the New Year.



Date: Wednesday, Jan 5, 2011 04:13:39 PM
From: Ole Philipson
To: Lee Eunshin
Subject: Re: Thank you!

Dear Eunshin,

"Glædelig Jul" is Happy Xmas in Danish. 
I hope you will visit Denmark in the future - preferably during summer though many from South Europe now like to come when it is winter and - like this year - cold and white.

I am glad you can use the report, and I think it is a very good idea to put the very text you sent me as an introduction. Perfect.

The lecture was given on November 22nd in the Business School of Copenhagen to a group of students of Economics.

Pls. let me know when it is put on the website. 


A little later today I am off to greet our Queen on occasion of the New Year. I shall put on my ambassador's uniform, and shall try to take a photo by "Photo Booth" on my Apple computer and mail it to you - for fun!

Best greeting from,

Ole Philipson.

No comments:

Post a Comment